Kirkland Minoxidil Beard Growth Review
Minoxidil, as most of you know is a hair regrowth product which is one of the most popular product you'll find on market today. Well, Minoxidil helps in promoting beard growth faster and efficiently. One of the best features of this product is, it not only stimulates the new hair growth but also prevents hair loss. This product has minoxidil as an ingredient which is the same FDA approved.
Here a question arises. So, can brands like Rogaine and other generic minoxidil's be used for 'genuine' faster beard growth?
We, team - TheBeardGentleman did some deep research on this. We will give you a crystal clear concept about this. So, read the entire post to know about it well. Plus, there are few questions too, which I saw on few forums like, is there any side effects of this minoxidil beard growth. Yes! We've included that too as well. Read on!
Kirkland minoxidil beard growth review
Before getting into the Kirkland minoxidil beard growth review lets dig into the workings of the product. Before buying the product and personally using it We've done a LOT of research. We took out the minoxidil beard side effects, how it works, how to make minoxidil work efficiently and much more.
What are Rogaine and Minoxidil?
Okay. Now, what are Rogaine and Minoxidil?
Well, Rogaine is one of the most popular brands for a clinically proven scalp hair loss product that contains the ingredient 'minoxidil'. Minoxidil was found to be effective for boosting your hair growth. To be precise the Minoxidil ingredient which is widespread in the market was found out by an accident.
Well, the drug was tested orally as a blood pressure lowering medication. And while on the process the researchers of this experiment found out that there was a side-effect of increased hair growth all-around the body. And after that, this fruitful product started to be produced!
Why should you use Minoxidil beard product?
Here I've listed three kickass benefits of the Minoxidil beard product. It is due to these benefits, for which the product is being sold like hot dogs in the market. So here go the benefits of the minoxidil beard growth product.
- Kirkland Minoxidil gives outstanding experience when combined with Lipogaine:
For treating hair loss, the ingredient 'minoxidil' plays a vital role. Maybe you do not know, Lipogaine has a 5% minoxidil and contains some vitamins which are used for efficient hair growth. So, you can buy a Lipogaine and bind it with minoxidil for the outstanding outputs. And it's magnificent output on binding 'em is guaranteed. Well, a Lipogaine is worth around $25.
- Kirkland minoxidil is easy to use (apply):
The Kirkland Minoxidil is easy to use and works faster on your beard or facial hair. It is recommended to use this product to dry or at least towel-dried scalp and hair. On purchasing Kirkland Minoxidil you'll be getting an applicator which looks like a dropper. Just apply to the area where you want the hair to grow.
And for women, it is recommended to use 2% minoxidil. It's because some side effects are likely to occur with them which includes dermatitis and itching. The prime difference between Kirkland Minoxidil and the other popular/unpopular brands is that Kirkland Minoxidil is much cheaper and is magnificent in its work.
How to use Minoxidil?
Watch this video. You'll be getting a concrete idea on how to use minoxidil for 5% Extra Strength Hair Regrowth and also as a hair loss treatment.
Kirkland Minoxidil got Side Effects?
Nobody wants to sacrifice one's health just for a beard. Perhaps you agree with it. So, before using this product lets see a glimpse of the Kirkland minoxidil side effects. Some of the Minoxidil side effects are:
- It might make your skin dry if you consume a LOT of alcohol.
- It might lead to an increase in unwanted hair on your arms, body, etc. But this happens rarely depending on your age.
- Fluid retention might also be one of the side effects. It basically causes swelling in the hands, ankles, feet and legs. If you are experiencing it then I recommend you to consult a doctor. However, this isn't a very serious matter to be taken upon.
Frequently asked Questions
Q. During Usage Should I stay clean shaven or let my beard grow?
That's up to you. BUT do remember, you need the Minoxidil to stay applied on your body areas for at least 4 hours before washing and shaving. This is because your skin will get enough time to absorb it.
Q. How Long Does It Take To See Beard Growth?
According to the users of this product, you'll see hair on the areas within 2-3 weeks. Well, there are also instances that many people weren't able to see any result for 5-6 months. It took me around 3 weeks for the hair to appear when I used this product initially. The thing is, you need to have patience!
Q. Where Can I Buy Minoxidil?
Minoxidil is available on Amazon. You can grab it from there NOW. Just click on the button below.
Q. Will Minoxidil Grow Beard if Applied to Face?
Yes! Definitely, it going to grow. It's a question that many of the patchy and non-bearded men are desperately looking an answer for.
Q. How long shall I use this product and what happens if we stop?
As told before, most of the people do not see any significant changes in the 2-3 weeks. It generally takes some time. Most of the users are able to get good after effects after around 1-2 months. I personally stopped using this product once after 4 weeks. But it did not experience any weird impacts on my body (beard). My beard grew well even after stopping to use the product.What is destined to happen once you stop applying the product is 'slow growth'. Yes, your hair might grow up in your body in a very slow process. It does not affect your body in any way if stopped.
How to Apply Rogaine?
Here's how you can apply Rogaine on your hair. It's simple ! 🙂
How to apply Minoxidil
How To apply Liquid Minoxidil?
- Firstly wash face thoroughly with clean water. Use a good soap or just use plain water.
- As mentioned earlier you'll be getting a dropper with the product. Just take it out and measure 1ml with the product
- Now, put some small drops of it on your face, in the beard area. Suppose your face is already very wet and on the other hand, you still have the solution left with you, just move on to the next step and implement it again.
- Here, I personally recommend you to use two fingers to rub the solution gently. You can, however, use the dropper too. Rub it with a little bit of pressure.
- The final step! Just wash your hands properly with the soap and you are DONE!
How To Apply Foam Minoxidil?
- Just like the above step wash your face thoroughly with a good soap.
- Take some cold water and rinse your fingers. On warm hands, the foam gets dissolved quickly!
- Tip the can upside down. Then dispense the foam onto your fingers. Take amount equivalent to 1ml. Dispense it until it looks about the amount that can fit into the applying area.
- With the other hand, just take out some of the foam and apply it to the beard area. And repeat this process until all of the foam is used up in that area.
- After that wash your hands properly with a soap and you are DONE!